Chris Wilson — Keynote: The Convergence of All Things
Web Directions Unplugged 2011, Seattle, May 12th 9:10am.
This keynote will focus on the unique potential offered to web developers — the ability to use the web platform to build compelling applications that reach across different devices, scenarios and environments. In discussing the approaches necessary to deliver great experiences across all these spaces, we will also uncover unique opportunities in a platform that reaches from mobile phones to the biggest display screen in your house.
About Chris WIlson
In 2010, Chris left Microsoft and joined Google’s Developer Relations team, and is currently working on the Google TV project.
In his free time, he enjoys photography and hiking with his wife and daughter, and scuba diving in the cool waters of Puget Sound. Occasionally he remembers to share his thoughts on his blog.
Follow Chris on Twitter: @cwilso
- Luke Dearnley & Sebastian Chan - Culture + citizens + digital heritage
- Hannah Donovan - Designing without the browser
- Anne Galloway - A 21st Century Bestiary
- John Allsopp & Dave Shea – Where’s Your Web At? Designing for the Web Beyond the Desktop
- For the love of style guides - video presentation from Nicole Sullivan