Jeremy Keith — Hijax
A presentation given at Web Directions South, Sydney Australia, September 29 2006.
About Jeremy Keith
Jeremy Keith is a web developer with the web consultancy firm Clearleft in Brighton, England where he enjoys building accessible, elegant websites using the troika of web standards: XHTML, CSS and the DOM. His online home is adactio.com.
- Tom Hughes-Croucher - Up and Running with Node.js
- Tania Lang - Using AJAX to enhance UX
- Greg Rewis - Move it! CSS3 Transitions and Animations
- Removing the gag from your browser - Jared Wyles
- Remy Sharp - Browsers with wings: HTML5 APIs