Cameron Adams – The future of web interfaces
A presentation given at Web Directions North, Vancouver Canada, January 31 2008.
Author, designer and code cowboy Cameron Adams will explore some of these areas and how they will apply to our development of online interfaces, including: the possibilities of front-end customisation, application interfaces, browser-native vector graphics, and the general duty of all web developers to make things interesting.
About Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams — The Man in Blue — melds a background in Computer Science with over eight years experience in graphic design to create a unique approach to interface design. Using the latest technologies, he likes to play in the intersection between design and code to produce innovative but usable sites and applications.
- Mundane computing and the web of data - video presentation from Tom Coates
- Shane Morris - Interaction design school 101
- Brian Fling - Mobile web design and development
- Design inspiration: the Shadow App site
- Martin Tomitsch - Using the world as a canvas