Thanks to the support of Atlassian, Aussie startups turned worldwide success, at the Web Directions Expo this year we have a dedicated startup focussed area, the Atlassian Startup Space.
7 recent startups, with a broad range of products and services relevant to the web industry have been chosen for this year’s space.
- Agile Bench a project management tool designed to support agile software development processes
- Ankoder a video transcoding web service built on top of Amazon’s S3 and Elastic Cloud
- Doculicious, an easy way to create embeddable web forms that generate PDF documents
- Hiive Systems web-based service & client tracking tool that provides professionals with access to critical client information
- Platform 46 Social Business Integrator
- Topikality topikality learns what sort of articles you like, and emails them to you
- 88 Miles making time tracking simple and quick
so come by, check out what they are working on, maybe they are products or services that will help you work better, and many of them have developer programs and APIs as well. Maybe you’ll get inspired to get cracking on that idea you’ve always meant to turn into a product!
A big thanks to Atlassian for helping make something we’ve wanted to do for a long time a reality. A big thanks too to noted Australian Tech Journalist and blogger Brad Howarth for his input in selecting the exhibitors.