Douglas Crockford – Ajax security
Web Directions South 2008, Sydney Convention Centre, September 26 2.40pm.
The design of the browser did not anticipate the needs of multiparty applications. The browser’s security model frustrates useful activities and allows some very dangerous activities. This talk will look at the small set of options before us that will determine the future of the Web.
During this session, attendees will:
- Learn why effective security is an inherent feature of good design;
- Experience a real-time demo of a Ajax client/server system based on sound security principles
- See how to apply secure design to rich web applications.
About Douglas Crockford
- Making things with maths - presentation video from Steven Wittens
- Rachel Nabors–The State of the Animation
- Jeremy Keith - Hijax
- Wii Games with HTML5