James Bridle – Wrangling Time: The Form and Future of the Book
Web Directions South 2010, Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, October 15 1.4pm.
The internet has been around long enough now that it has a proper history, and it has started to produce media and artefacts that live in and comment on that history. James will be talking about his work with writing, books and wikipedia that hopes to explain and illuminate this temporal depth.
About James Bridle
Follow James on Twitter: @stml
- Luke Dearnley & Sebastian Chan - Culture + citizens + digital heritage
- Daniel Davis - Widgets: Why should I care?
- Grant Young - Strategies for social media engagement
- John Allsopp - Trends and predictions in web technology
- Lynne d Johnson - Opening keynote: New media - new business