Web Directions South 09 Resources – many more now online
Thanks to the tireless efforts of Guy in preparing all the pages and producing all the podcasts, we now have a whole raft of the presentations from WDS09 now available online, so, if you’re looking to catch something you missed because you you went to another track, or you couldn’t make it to Web Directions at all this year, check the listing below.
Many of the speakers have even gone to the trouble of synching the audio with the slides, so it really is a lot like being there on the day: enjoy!
There’s some great content here – we’d love it if you could help us spread the word about these resources in particular to people who couldn’t be there on the day, by blogging about them twittering, or just emailing the link around to all your colleagues.
- Matt Webb – Escalante (podcast only, slides to come)
- Cameron Adams – Making Waves
- Kelly Goto – WorkFLOW
- Pete Ottery – Designing for Suits
- Donna Spencer – Information Seeking Behaviours
- Christian Crumlish – Designing Social Interfaces
- Jeremy Yuille – The Social Life of Visualisation
- Grant Robinson – Visualising the User Experience
- Luke Stevens – Data Driven Design
- Ben Galbraith – The State of Developer Tools
- Elliot Jay Stocks – Progressive Enhancement
- Mark Stanton – Best Practices for Speeding up Your Site
- Lachlan Hardy – The Open Web
- Cheryl Gledhill and Scott Gledhill – Beyond SEO
- Suze Ingram – Would You Like Service Design With That?
- Andrew Fisher – Cloud Computing
We also have video from the W3C track, which we’ll be making available soon.