What Do You Know – Brisbane
March 27 2014 was a top night out for Brisbane peeps who work on the web. It’s all over now, but you can catch all the slides and resources from the presentations in this blog post. Make sure you’re the first to hear about upcoming events by following @webdirections or signing up for our weekly newsletter, The Weekend Edition.
What Do You Know is an evening of lightning (strictly 5 minutes!) presentations for the whole web family. You can listen to anything for 5 minutes, and it’s a great way to keep a connection with all the other moving parts that go together to make the Web.
- The state of payments on the web
- Beer in the cloud with Node.js and OpenShift
- Craft as in Beer
- Narcissism and the web
- Data is king
- Always do the opposite of what Bart says
- Generative design is awesome
- Building an Open Web of Things
- Building Hacker News with Sproute
- Maps post-Google
- Optimising for e-commerce