Aaron Gustafson — Learning to love forms
A presentation given at Web Directions South, Sydney Australia, September 28 2007.
About Aaron Gustafson
After getting hooked on the web in 1996 and spending several years pushing pixels and bits for the likes of IBM and Konica Minolta, Aaron Gustafson decided to focus full-time on his own web consultancy, Easy! Designs LLC. Aaron is a member of the Web Standards Project (WaSP) and the Guild of Accessible Web Designers (GAWDS). He also serves as Technical Editor for A List Apart, is a contributing writer for Digital Web Magazine, and is quickly building a library of writing and editing credits in meatspace. He has graced the stage at numerous conferences including An Event Apart, COMDEX, SXSW, and The Ajax Experience and is frequently called on to provide web standards training in both the public and private sector.
- The HTML5 History API - Anson Parker
- Pete Ottery & Tim Lucas - Developing for iPhone
- Andrew Kesper - ABC's election site: making the most of dry data
- CSS (finally) making the web a less blocky place - video presentation by Jared Wyles
- Create impact with CSS filters - video presentation from Alex Danilo