Cameron Adams — The future of web interfaces
A presentation given at Web Directions South, Sydney Australia, September 27 2007.
Ajax brought about a host of new possibilities in online interfaces, but where are we going next? Cameron Adams will look at the evolution of dynamic interfaces; interfaces that truly meet the needs of all their users. Through the careful use of Web Standards, client-side scripting, and server-side intelligence, it’s possible to create interfaces that shape, adapt to, and predict a user’s needs.
Cameron will also be examining how the emergence of browser-based technologies such as Canvas and SVG will change the way we think about interaction on the Web.
About Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams – The Man in Blue – melds a background in Computer Science with over eight years experience in graphic design to create a unique approach to interface design. Using the latest technologies, he likes to play in the intersection between design and code to produce innovative but usable sites and applications.
- Adapting to responsive design - video presentation from Mark Boulton
- Rahul Sen - Interaction Design Bauhaus
- Buttons are a hack - presentation video from Josh Clark
- Mathew Patterson - Delivering user experience to the inbox: designing for email
- Jared Spool – What Makes a Design Seem Intuitive?