Connected UX – video presentation by Aarron Walter
Though design research has become common practice at product companies, it often produces insights that slip into the hazy distance as documents get lost on a hard drive, or ignored by someone in a different department. Worse still, efforts get duplicated when communication breaks down.
UX teams have design research down to a science, but few have discovered a way to connect qualitative and quantitative data, and long histories of research into a central clearinghouse that can be shared, searched, and maintained by different teams. Open access to information strengthens the connections between teams, and supports a general culture of inquiry. In this talk, Aarron shares with you practical methods to get off the research treadmill and get started building connections between data and teams.
- Making Web Apps as Smooth as Native - video presentation by Andrew Betts
- How the internet of things changes how we design - video presentation from Alexandra Deschamps-Sonsino
- The bit between data and you - video presentation from Matthew Sheret
- Create impact with CSS filters - video presentation from Alex Danilo
- Flexbox - video presentation by Ryan Seddon