Deep Interaction – a video presentation by Karl Fast
Deep interaction is the idea that interaction is an integral part of human thinking. It’s how we make meaning, develop understanding, and create insight. Interaction is more than clicking pixels and sliding fingers over glass.
This talk explores what deep interaction means for designing the digital future.
- A quest for responsive imagery - video presentation by Simon Elvery
- Content strategy for the future - presentation video from Sara Wachter-Boettcher
- Matt Balara - Flogging design: best practices in online shop design
- ECMAScript 6 - video presentation by Axel Rauschmayer
- More CSS secrets - video presentation from Lea Verou