Dmitry Baranovskiy — Start using web vector graphics today
Web Directions South 2008, Sydney Convention Centre, September 25 10.45am.
- Video: Slide 7
- Video: Slide 14
- Video: Slide 17
- Video: Slide 22
- Video: Slide 45
- Video: Slide 46
- Video: Slide 48
- Video: Slide 50
Dmitry Baranovskiy is here to tell you about Canvas, SVG and VML. Come along and be amazed by standards based UI wizardry you can start implementing in projects right here, right now.
About Dmitry Baranovskiy
Dmitry has over 8 years experience in creating web applications. Having started as a back end developer, more recently he has changed his orientation to front end development and even pure design. These days he spends his working hours trying to embrace a wide range of front end technologies while working as a UI Developer for Atlassian.
He is also the creator of Optimus, the Microformats transformer, as well as a Microformats based conference scheduler creator. At any given moment he is always working on three secret projects, though no one knows where he gets the time for any of this.
- What's ECMAScript 6 Good For? - Video presentation from Julio Cesar Ody
- Ghost in the Shadow DOM - Video presentation from Ryan Seddon
- Remy Sharp - Browsers with wings: HTML5 APIs
- Ross Boucher - Quality Control: Testing and debugging your apps
- What every developer should know about REST - video presentation from Michael Mahemoff