How the internet of things changes how we design – video presentation from Alexandra Deschamps-Sonsino
Designing a connected product requires strategic thinking that design professionals have not had to develop in an industrial context. It distrupts not only entire industries but the way professionals are shaped for those industries. I’ll talk about the process of developing and designing connected products and the sets of skills, semantics, and collaborative practitces that are essential in this context.
- Making things with maths - presentation video from Steven Wittens
- Craig Mod - How digital affects books and publishing
- Barely Succeed! It's Easier! - video presentation by Maciej Cegłowski
- What's ECMAScript 6 Good For? - Video presentation from Julio Cesar Ody
- Nick Bolton - The evolution and commercialisation of online video