In this short, sharp session, we’ll cover what Strict Mode really is, when to use it, why you probably want to, and how to do so safely.
Like what you see? Want a piece of the action next time around? Then get along to Web Directions South in Sydney October 24 and 25 2013.
- David Peterson - Semantic web for distributed social networks
- Removing the gag from your browser - Jared Wyles
- Douglas Crockford - Ajax security
- An introduction to the File API - video presentation from Cameron McCormack
- CSS (finally) making the web a less blocky place - video presentation by Jared Wyles