Web Directions @media 2010, Southbank Centre London, June 10 10.45am.
This talk will be a comprehensive look at what you need to know to properly test your web applications on mobile devices. We’ll look at the different mobile phones that exist, what browsers they run, and what you can do to support them. Additionally we’ll examine some of the testing tools that can be used to make the whole process much easier.
About John Resig
Follow John on Twitter: @jeresig
- Getting offline: appcache, localStorage for HTML5 apps that work offline - John Allsopp
- Alex Feyerke - Offline First
- HTML5 technologies and game development - Rob Hawkes
- Julio Cesar Ody - CSS3 and Backbone.js for killer mobile apps
- Rachel Nabors–The State of the Animation