Web Directions @media 2010, Southbank Centre London, June 10 10.45am.
This talk will be a comprehensive look at what you need to know to properly test your web applications on mobile devices. We’ll look at the different mobile phones that exist, what browsers they run, and what you can do to support them. Additionally we’ll examine some of the testing tools that can be used to make the whole process much easier.
About John Resig
Follow John on Twitter: @jeresig
- Doug Schepers - W3C and web standards big picture
- Michael Honey & Tim Riley - Web or native? Smart choices for smartphone apps
- Kevin Yank - CSS frameworks
- Jonathan Stark - The mobile frameworks landscape
- Clientside templates for reactive UI - Tim Oxley