Web Directions @media 2010, Southbank Centre London, June 10 10.45am.
This talk will be a comprehensive look at what you need to know to properly test your web applications on mobile devices. We’ll look at the different mobile phones that exist, what browsers they run, and what you can do to support them. Additionally we’ll examine some of the testing tools that can be used to make the whole process much easier.
About John Resig
Follow John on Twitter: @jeresig
- Andrew Fisher - A Device API Safari
- Ryan Seddon - Web Components, The Future of Web Development
- Aaron Parecki - Geolocation
- Daniel Davis - Widgets in Theory and Practice
- Robby Ingebretsen - Get your game on: HTML5 for game building