Web Directions @media 2010, Southbank Centre London, June 10 10.45am.
This talk will be a comprehensive look at what you need to know to properly test your web applications on mobile devices. We’ll look at the different mobile phones that exist, what browsers they run, and what you can do to support them. Additionally we’ll examine some of the testing tools that can be used to make the whole process much easier.
About John Resig
Follow John on Twitter: @jeresig
- Mark Stanton - Best practices for speeding up your site
- Kaitlin Sherwood & Steffen Meschkat - The Business and Technology of Mashups
- Andrew Kesper - ABC's election site: making the most of dry data
- Tom Hughes-Croucher - Lessons from a coding veteran
- Simon Pascal Klein - Setting standards-friendly web type