Web Directions @media 2010, Southbank Centre London, June 10 10.45am.
This talk will be a comprehensive look at what you need to know to properly test your web applications on mobile devices. We’ll look at the different mobile phones that exist, what browsers they run, and what you can do to support them. Additionally we’ll examine some of the testing tools that can be used to make the whole process much easier.
About John Resig
Follow John on Twitter: @jeresig
- Barbara Bermes - A publisher's guide to 3rd party scripts
- Remy Sharp - Browsers with wings: HTML5 APIs
- Ben Birch - HTML5, PhoneGap and What’s Next
- Rachel Hinman - Mobile Prototyping Essentials
- Michael Honey & Tim Riley - Web or native? Smart choices for smartphone apps