Web Directions @media 2010, Southbank Centre London, June 10 10.45am.
This talk will be a comprehensive look at what you need to know to properly test your web applications on mobile devices. We’ll look at the different mobile phones that exist, what browsers they run, and what you can do to support them. Additionally we’ll examine some of the testing tools that can be used to make the whole process much easier.
About John Resig
Follow John on Twitter: @jeresig
- You ARE a developer - Video presentation from Charlie Gleason
- Brian Fling - Six rules to designing amazing mobile apps
- What every developer should know about REST - video presentation from Michael Mahemoff
- Patrick Lauke - Brave New World of HTML5
- Mark Birbeck - Marking up content with RDFa