Jonathan Stark – The mobile frameworks landscape
Web Directions @media 2011, London, May 26th 2:40pm.
In this session, Jonathan Stark takes an in depth look at several of these, including JQTouch, JQuery Mobile and SenchaTouch, comparing and contrasting their approaches, and most appropriate uses. As a developer looking to tailor experiences and applications for the mobile web, this will be an invaluable session.
About Jonathan Stark
Jonathan began his programming career more than 20 years ago on a Tandy TRS-80 and still thinks Zork was a sweet game.
Follow Jonathan on Twitter: @jonathanstark
- Paul Theriault - Taking Frontend Security Seriously
- HTML5, device APIs and PhoneGap - Dave Johnson
- Alex Young - Multi-device, Multi-role
- Laurel Papworth - Social networks and mobiles
- Remy Sharp - Browsers with wings: HTML5 APIs