Kevin Yank — CSS frameworks
Web Directions South 2009, Sydney Convention Centre, October 9 1.40pm.
There are a number of different approaches, and some are better than others. Choose the right framework and you’ll save yourself a lot of work. Choose the wrong one, and you’ll find your projects weighed down by restrictive assumptions and masses of code that you don’t understand. When it comes to CSS frameworks, making the right choice is everything. By the end of this session, you might just decide that the right framework for you is no framework at all.
About Kevin Yank
Follow Kevin on Twitter: @sentience
- Ghost in the Shadow DOM - Video presentation from Ryan Seddon
- Patrick Lauke - Brave New World of HTML5
- Oh No! Spaghetti Code! - video presentation by Fiona Chan
- Fiona Chan - The Declarative Power of CSS Selectors
- What's ECMAScript 6 Good For? - Video presentation from Julio Cesar Ody