Kevin Yank – CSS frameworks
Web Directions South 2009, Sydney Convention Centre, October 9 1.40pm.
There are a number of different approaches, and some are better than others. Choose the right framework and you’ll save yourself a lot of work. Choose the wrong one, and you’ll find your projects weighed down by restrictive assumptions and masses of code that you don’t understand. When it comes to CSS frameworks, making the right choice is everything. By the end of this session, you might just decide that the right framework for you is no framework at all.
About Kevin Yank
Follow Kevin on Twitter: @sentience
- CSS (finally) making the web a less blocky place - video presentation by Jared Wyles
- Fantastic forms for mobile web - Tammy Butow
- Mark Stanton - Best practices for speeding up your site
- Simon Pascal Klein - Setting standards-friendly web type
- Ryan Seddon - Remote debugging landscape