Myles Eftos – Web APIs, Oauth and OpenID: A developer’s guide
Web Directions South 2008, Sydney Convention Centre, September 26 1.40pm.
Online web applications are big business, with many people relying on the cloud for data storage and workflow. These days, an API is an essential part of any online system, but this presents authentication and authorisation issues for the humble web developer. Learn how to create Web APIs, how OpenID and Oauth works and what you need to do to implement them.
About Myles Eftos
During his 8-years in the industry, working under the moniker of MadPilot Productions, he has worked with pretty much everyone in Perth. He has also been on the committee of the Australian Web Industry Association since it’s inception, currently residing in the role of event coordinator.
- Max Wheeler - Location, location, geolocation
- Andre Charland & Walter Smith – Developing With Adobe AIR and Microsoft Silverlight
- Mark Mansour - RedBubble: Building a site for people with big imaginations
- Dave Greiner and Ben Richardson - The story of Campaign Monitor
- George Oates and Paul Hammond - Web Apps: Developer to Designer