Robby Ingebretsen — Get your game on: HTML5 for game building
Web Directions Unplugged 2011, Seattle, May 12th 1:40pm.
You’ve seen a lot of demos, but is HTML5 really ready for primetime? We made an HTML5-based pool game with the explicit goal of creating an experience that defies your expectations for what a browser can do. In this session we’ll take you through the challenges and triumphs of working with this new technology. For the experienced HTML5 dev, we’ll share tips and tricks. For the rest of us, it will be a great primer on the exciting potential that HTML5 brings to the web.
About Robby Ingebretsen
Follow Robby on Twitter: @ingebretsen
- Myles Eftos - Building mobile web apps
- Greg Rewis - Move it! CSS3 Transitions and Animations
- Doug Schepers - SVG Today and Tomorrow
- Mathew Patterson - Delivering user experience to the inbox: designing for email
- Dave Orchard - Offline Web Apps with HTML5