Ryan Seddon – Remote debugging landscape
Web Directions South 2011, Sydney, October 13th.
More and more as front-end developers we are presented with new challenges, with the explosion of the mobile web it has created a whole new territory. How do we test the vast array of devices out there? And what tools can help us make this a painless experience?
Testing web apps on mobile devices is a new challenge not yet fully explored. Let’s brush over the beginnings of web application testing and debugging and dive into current solutions for remote debugging. In this session we’ll cover what developers and browser vendors are doing to help tackle this problem, including some of the tools available to use today, and how some of these tools work internally and what the future may hold.
About Ryan Seddon
In his spare time he’s either playing basketball, writing for his blog thecssninja.com or committing code to github.
Follow Ryan on Twitter: @ryanseddon
- Mark Birbeck - Marking up content with RDFa
- Juliette Melton - Remote research: Running effective remote studies
- Put on your asynchronous hat and node - video presentation from Marc Fasel
- Bruce Lawson - Native multimedia with HTML5
- What's hot in animation? - video presentation from Dmitry Baranovskiy