Silvia Pfeiffer – HTML5 Audio and Video
Web Directions South 2010, Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, October 14 10.45am.
The slides are available on Silvia’s website.
About Silvia Pfeiffer
Silvia is now an invited expert on four W3C video-related working groups. She is making contributions to the new audio and video elements in HTML5, to media annotation standards, to media fragment addressing via URIs, and to video accessibility technology for hearing and seeing-impaired people (captions, audio annotations etc).
Speaker photo: (C) Alice Boxhall
Follow Silvia on Twitter: @silviapfeiffer
- Mark Nottingham - What's Happening in Transport Layer Security (TLS)?
- Buttons are a hack - presentation video from Josh Clark
- How to grow and sustain a passionate community - video presentation by Heather Champ
- A quest for responsive imagery - video presentation by Simon Elvery
- Lachlan Hardy - The open web