Join us on Thursday September 3rd for a round of sensational 5 minute presentations from established as well as up-and-coming presenters, all vying for a place on the Web Directions 2015 stage.
- Where:Savoy Tavern, 677 Bourke Street, Melbourne
- Date: Thursday September 3rd
- Time: 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
What Do You Know is an evening of lightning (strictly 5 minutes!) presentations for the whole web family. You can listen to anything for 5 minutes, and it’s a great way to keep a connection with all the other moving parts that go together to make the Web.
This edition features speakers who’ve submitted a presentation proposal for Web Directions 2015, and participated in our recent speaker development program.
- The definitive guide to front-end rendering
- How I Learnt to be Ignorant
- Adventures with Animations in React
- war stories about A/B tests gone wrong
- Increase Deployment Confidence
- Avoiding CMS baggage
- “The Client Wanted More”: A Design Solution
- The zen coder in 2015
- Bringing UX and developers together.
- Wrangling CSS at Macropod
- Building websites / web apps with native functionality