Kevin Yank – CSS frameworks
Web Directions South 2009, Sydney Convention Centre, October 9 1.40pm.
There are a number of different approaches, and some are better than others. Choose the right framework and you’ll save yourself a lot of work. Choose the wrong one, and you’ll find your projects weighed down by restrictive assumptions and masses of code that you don’t understand. When it comes to CSS frameworks, making the right choice is everything. By the end of this session, you might just decide that the right framework for you is no framework at all.
About Kevin Yank
Follow Kevin on Twitter: @sentience
- Ben Birch - HTML5, PhoneGap and What’s Next
- Flexbox - video presentation by Ryan Seddon
- Pete Ottery & Tim Lucas - Developing for iPhone
- Rachel Andrew - Core CSS3
- Lea Verou - Mastering CSS3 gradients