Mark Nottingham – What’s Happening in Transport Layer Security (TLS)?
Web browser security nerds have been really busy lately, with a lot of proposals, extensions and experiments to TLS (a.k.a. SSL) happening.
And if this floats your boat, you need to get along to the Engineering Track at Web Directions 2014.
- Getting offline: appcache, localStorage for HTML5 apps that work offline - John Allsopp
- Radiation-free responsive experiences - video presentation from Andrew Fisher
- What's ECMAScript 6 Good For? - Video presentation from Julio Cesar Ody
- Fiona Chan - The Declarative Power of CSS Selectors
- Satisfying Movements - video presentation by John Allsopp